Katie is a professional singing teacher based in Brighton & Hove specialising in private singing lessons and choral teaching for all ages. She has been a professional singer and teacher for 10 years. Katie can help you improve your technique while building your confidence as a singer and performer.
- Develop great vocal technique
- Build your confidence
- 1 hour or 30 minute lessons available
- Sing in close harmony with Katie
- Do you want to sing in a small group? Katie offers small group singing lessons where she focuses on blending and holding harmonies.
- Are you hosting a party or camp fire? Why not hire Katie to teach an uplifting and fun workshop that could act as a wonderful icebreaker and really get the good times rolling!
For prices and availability please call Katie on 07892099271 or email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org and label the email ‘Private Tuition with Katie’.
- Helen is a trained primary teacher with many years of experience of working with children.
- From a young age Helen has enjoyed playing classical music as well as performing with various pop and folk bands.
- Helen is passionate about helping people to find their inner singing voice and she believes that everyone can and should sing!
- As well as running Singing’s Cool (the after-school singing school for young people) Helen directs and arranges music for various community singing groups in the area.
- She regularly performs as part of an original Latino Jazz funk band and an ambient electronic duo.
- Trained Primary Teacher
- Alexander technique for singing training
- Guitar, Violin & Piano
- Experience of live performing
For prices and details of 1:1 lessons please email email@example.com or call 07557997696